Hiking and being surprised with Karl Perfler
Graduate guide and South Tyrolean author
"The track develops while being on the road" - An unforgettable holiday
- The Vinschgau railway - Glorenza - Collina di Tarces - Marble artist at Lasa
- Encounters with people, their reality and visions
- Emotional experiences of landscapes and areas through music and poetry
- Erotism in the marble artist's studio - marble dress
Every Tuesday and Wednesday from June 17 to the end of October 2009
A philosophical, emotional and somewhat different cultural journey in the Upper Vinschgau, in the valley of the recent river adige.
The Vinschgau railway will collect the people and Karl Perfler welcomes the participants in the last compartment of the train.
Train schedule: Bolzano departure 09.03
Merano departure 09.46
Malles arrival 10.55
Boarding possibilities in all stations where the train stops.
Return journey: Departure from the village of the marble of Lasa at 16.40
Arrival at Merano 17.43
Arrival at Bolzano 18.26
General information: Walking time: 50 minutes
Included in the expense of EUR 28.- are:
- Small catering - food and drinks on the way
- Fees for musicians
Direction and assistance by Karl Perfler
Booking: In the hotel until the evening before the cultural journey or directly at Karl Perfler, phone no. 3200829165 or under email@example.com
Limited number of participants.